Karrueche Reveals How She Really Feels About Rihanna And how she tries to avoid Chris Brown.



 If you thought Karrueche Tran harbored hard feelings towards Rihanna because of their high-profile love triangle with Chris Brown, you were mistaken. At least that’s what Karrueche recently told Real 92.3 when she was asked if she had a problem with RiRi.

“No, not at all,” Karrueche said. “We just kind of dated the same guy. It’s always a competition thing and they compare us. But she is Rihanna. She’s a pop star. She’s beautiful. She makes great music. I’m just me. I’m growing and working into myself. You can’t really compare us. We’re two completely different girls.”




Still, Karrueche said Brown’s relationship with Rihanna did impact their time together greatly. “After the whole Rihanna thing – it’s been a year or whatever – we’ve been trying to fix what was broken,” she said.

But when news surfaced that Brown had fathered a child with another woman, Karrueche called it quits with the famous singer for good. “When it hit TMZ, I was like, ‘Oh, okay.’ I called him. I cussed him out,” she said. “That was just the icing on the cake. So, I had to just completely pull away.”

Now, the model/actress is “100 percent single” and, like many people, just trying to avoid her ex. Only, in her case, it’s a little difficult. He is after all a mega pop star.

“It’s hard,” she explained. “I make it so we don’t have to cross paths so it’s not awkward. But I’ll get on Instagram and people tag us or I’ll hear a song or something. But, you gotta just block it out.”

theblowfm

.’ reach’ the’ world with theblowf

0 comments: