Di'ja"Some people want me to disappear"

05:51 , 0 Comments

Industry Nite With AKA


Fast-rising singer, Di’ja is having quite a good time in the Nigerian music scene, but she still encounters some hate.

The Mavin Record singer is currently experiencing a good start to the year with her single, ‘Aww’, enjoying massive acceptance in the country. But Di’ja has revealed that she has also received some hate.


“There’s obviously people that don’t just like it.” Di’ja said. “Some people just want me to like, disappear. But it’s never that serious. I’m a dork, I kinda change everything into something that I laugh at.”

“Everybody can’t like it. If everyone likes it, then you are probably doing something wrong. I’m just really happy that the love is more than the hate. Thank you for listening to me.”

‘Aww’ was released in December 2014, and is currently topping charts. Di’ja also expressed her disbelief that the song will be big.

“No I didn’t. I definitely didn’t expect the song to be this big. To be honest with you, it’s a beautiful song, and I’ve always belived that it’s a beautiful song. But then again, I am biased to every song that I will probably ever do.

“And I’m very grateful, and you guys too have been helping in promoting the song.

“It’s already February, and I’m just grateful. I just hope that I do more stuff…it’s going to be jams. We’ve been working very hard. I just pray that the same amount of love I put into these jams, and all of us at Mavins do, I hope you guys do too. We’re going to have fun this year.”

Di'ja was signed to Don Jazzy's Mavin Records last year.

theblowfm

.’ reach’ the’ world with theblowf

0 comments: